Skills and Experience
• Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in an agile environment.
• An in-depth understanding of software design and development principles, with a logical mind-set and an aptitude for problem-solving
• Experience of building front ends for back-end business users, not just public facing websites
• Experience applying practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), with knowledge of JS unit testing tools.
Knowledge and Experience - Highly Desirable
• Experience making changes to large enterprise applications
• Knowledge of other development languages – Java, Scala, etc.
• Experience working with e-commerce applications and profiling and optimising them.
• Cloud-based deployments - AWS.
• An understanding of environments and deployment processes, including
o Application servers (e.g. Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server)
o Build and Deployment Tools (e.g. Jenkins)
• Experience using JIRA or equivalent work-flow tools
• Work within a talented team of Java Developers.
• Career progression opportunities.
• Healthcare cash plan, annual healthcare check, eye tests.
• Private medical insurance.
• Childcare vouchers, maternity and paternity leave.
• Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further by submitting your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 72 hours, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'