Our Cheshire based client is presently seeking to recruit a talented Front End / UI Developer to joimn their expanding team
You will be an an experienced UI developer able to join an Agile team and help contribute to the progression of the business. Role outline:
* Create HTML and CSS documents from Hi Fi wireframes, in line with organisational brand and style documentation.
* Research and experiment with front end technology to find the most appropriate solution to satisfy the design requirements.
* Contribute to the evolution and expansion of the organisational brand and style guidelines as part of the design team.
* Extract assets from Adobe Photoshop CC (Adobe CC) and apply to mark-up as appropriate.
* Research and acquire additional visual assets as necessary.
* Implement design transitions using CSS/Less to maintain a high-quality UX.
* Angular 2
* Angular 4
* Adobe CC
* Appreciation of SEO
* Google material design
* Financial background / experience
* Ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas
* Effective communicator adept at liaising with both technical and non-technical staff
* Innovative, creative, bright and self-motivated
* Passionate about high quality code and good object design
* Significant interest in new emerging technologies
For further information, please call Nick Derham on and email your CV to
Front-End Developer - Macclesfield - £45K
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job