6 Months - Belfast
- Work closely with the development teams to design and develop innovative new features
- Work in an Agile development environment
- Get involved in future project direction and development by collaborating with development teams, architects, support engineers and project managers
- Work with our partners to provide integrated solutions for our customers
- Mentor engineers in software development best practices emphasising the importance of quality and working within agreed time scales
- A degree in Software Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience and skills
- Experience of modern development workflows including continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience of technical leadership, mentoring and process refinement
- Some experience of Linux/Unix
- Effective communication skills and experience in cross team collaboration
- Demonstrate initiative, analytical skills and drive when faced with challenging tasks
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'