- Provide support and guidance as needed to other developers within the development team encouraging good practice agile development techniques
- Ensure a good understanding of each user story and the expected outcome and suggesting areas where IT can assist business objectives and requirements and improve productivity
- Active involvement in sprint planning sessions to breakdown the user story into sub-tasks
- Active involvement in backlog refinement in validating the user stories and writing the business driven development (BDD) scenarios for each user story
- Work collaboratively with the Product Owner/Analyst and Scrum Master to reach agreement on the commitment for the next sprint and the user stories that will be included
- Take ownership of delivery and meeting the sprint goal and provide regular updates on progress against commitment, and any impediments blocking development
- Provide support for releases including the production of release notes as well as assisting in rectifying any live issues
- Ensure that fair treatment of customers is integral to the operation of area of responsibility
- Strong understanding of web standards and coding for accessibility
- Broad understanding of front and back end development
- Knowledge of agile methodology and practices
- Good knowledge of design and architecture of concepts, applying knowledge alongside the development cycle
- Effective analytical skills, taking a methodical approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and self-organised
- Strong team working and collaboration skills
For more details about Ageas and the benefits we offer, click to apply now.
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'