Work is scoped and provided through specifications and examples supplied from both Project Managers and Clients. Development work is independently undertaken against set time lines for delivery as agreed with the Project Manager.
Templates are customised web apps empowering clients to create print communications, HTML5 emails, banner display ads, and social media graphics with precise controls to ensure adherence to brand guidelines.
Your expertise will allow the company to provide comprehensive solutions to clients and potentially contribute to development of their template framework.
You will support Project Managers with scoping, defining and managing change requests as determined through customer requirements. You will also be part of the operations support team assisting the Customer Support Executive with bug fixing, small change requests and general enquires where applicable.
Other duties may include remotely working with the main development team to learn about new releases or to support on smaller project work where needed.
- Object Orientated Programming knowledge and design patterns.
- Experience with modern tools and libraries used in the front-end development stack, including one or more of the following: Node Package Manager (NPM), Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack.
- Ability to write clean comprehensible code along with code comments and documentation to further interchanging projects with other developers.
- Ability to hand-code websites, web apps, and HTML emails without the need for WYSIWYG editors.
- Experience converting supplied source design assets into digital applications with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience with modern browsers and their development tools for debugging and testing web apps.
- Strong oral and written communications skills (able to communicate technical issues to nontechnical people).
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
The following skills and experience are desirable:
- Experience using version control software, either SVN and/or GIT.
- ActionScript 3 and Adobe FlashBuilder.
- TypeScript and Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
- Any HTML5 Canvas frameworks: CreateJS, EaselJS, or PixiJS.
- Responsive email and banner ad development.
- Experience developing with front-end libraries and frameworks such as: jQuery, Bootstrap, and Handlebars.
- Experience developing with one or more of the following front-end frameworks: AngularJS, React and/or VueJS.
- Experience working in an agency environment.
£35,000 - £45,000 salary depending on experience
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Share options for employees
£35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience + benefits
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- web apps
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"