Brighton - Up to £55,000 DOE
Our client has global locations and works with some well known names. Some of the technologies they use are React, GraphQL and React Native along with machine learning, natural language processing and have larger plans for more new tech. Being an engineering-lead team they are keen to explore modern technologies and AI-powered user interfaces.
* Familiarity with one of the following: React, Vue or Angular 2+
* User focused - collaboratively approach to strategy & design
* Able to thrive in a fast-paced changeable environment
* Adaptable and able to learn quickly and regularly adopt new technologies and patterns
* Good working knowledge of the DOM and browser internals
Experience in the following would be highly advantageous:
* Experience with React, Redux, Immutable.js and the surrounding ecosystem
* Exposure to backend technologies
* Prior experience using GraphQL, Electron or Node.js
* Confident writing automated tests, from unit to integration
* A deep understanding of functional programming and its benefits
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job