Key duties and responsibilities
* Design, develop and deliver software solutions in conjunction with the Business Teams and in accordance with software development principles and guidelines.
* Work in conjunction with the Business Teams during the design process to contribute to business and technical solutions.
* Work in conjunction with Business Teams to produce and execute test scripts (functional and non-functional) to ensure minimal risk of service interruption caused by application changes. This includes Unit, System / Integration, User Acceptance, Performance and Load Tests.
* Helping customers to clarify, evolve and communicate their requirements.
* SQL - essential
* GIT source control - essential
* Unit testing - essential
* React (or similar UI technology) - experience would be preferred, but a candidate who can demonstrate that they can learn the technology would also be considered.
* NPM ecosystem - knowledge of the latest packages/trends and the benefits for their use would be advantageous
* Node.js - experience would be preferred
* MOBX/Redux - experience would be preferred
* Express/HAPI - experience would be preferred
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job