Salary up to £45k DOE + Excellent Benefits Package
At Peninsula, we are a consultancy specialising in Employment Law and Health and Safety Advice. What this means is that we partner with SMEs and make sure they are complying with the law so they can do what they love – namely getting on with running their business. Different departments within Peninsula manage the different services we offer to our clients, and each of these departments has its own bespoke IT systems.
We’re looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our expanding IT team, working on new and existing internal developments delivering complex, bespoke applications that are critical to business' operations. The role encourages collaboration in sharing your ideas to help deliver robust solutions and the opportunity to develop using the latest technologies. There is also the opportunity to be involved in the weekly developer training sessions to continually keep your skills up to date, as well as access to Pluralsight for self-study.
Key objectives of this role…
- Develop and maintain complex and bespoke web applications.
- To deliver new business systems utilising AGILE and LEAN techniques.
- To work within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities.
- Work closely with the BAs, QAs and other developers to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
- To aid and mentor other Developers
Who we are looking for…
- Experience with integrating a single page application with Web APIs and RESTful endpoints using AJAX
- Managing project dependencies with npm
What we’re looking for…
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of web usability
- Experience of automating development workflow with Gulp
- Knowledge of component based architecture
- Experience of Test Driven Development
- Experience of using CSS pre-processors such as Less or Sass
What’s on offer…
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference to all sorts of people. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and I can promise you’ll enjoy every single day.
Interested? Then click apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job