Location: Near Camden
Our client is one of the fastest growing betting apps in the UK with huge fan base and evolving technology stack.
The company has set the benchmark for how betting apps should be built, they want to remain at the forefront of technology which means your technology stack will be continuously grow. These betting apps look and feel great to use but under the surface they are highly complex with real time communication.
This betting company is quite possibly one of the most progressive in to the UK who are smashing the competition and building greats products in the process - a real David & Goliath story hailing from London and taking on global gaming studios.
Our client wants to be the best which means whoever joins them on this journey will be part of an exciting growth plan which will catapult career.
- At least one decent project built in React and Redux
- Good NodeJS knowledge of backend
- Experience writing cloud deployed applications using Amazon Web Services and EC2.
- Experience with Web sockets
- Bonus if you have experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB or Redis
The company are growing at a rapid rate but still move and think like a technology startup so now is a fantastic time to join this company.
Salary is between £50k to £60k but may be negotiable dependent on person.