Salary: £30,000 per annum
Location: Central Milton Keynes
Hours: Full time (9am to 5pm)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Performing coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigating, analysing and documenting reported defects.
- Performing maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Creating, documenting, and implementing unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Performing related duties as assigned.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Broad technical LAMP stack knowledge with strong object-oriented PHP, HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, MVC architecture (Laravel framework or any other frameworks).
- Experience delivering solutions with, REST, JSON, SOAP and enterprise integration.
- Experience in MySql or MongoDB.
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- Experience developing mobile app in native Android/iOS platform or Hybrid an added advantage.
- Exposure to agile development methodologies is desirable but not a requirement.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.