Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Based in a superb location in the heart of Birmingham, a short walk from Birmingham New Street and Moor Street stations, as well as very close to great shopping, eating and drinking spots in the Bull Ring and Grand Central. You will join an expanding team working on a major greenfield project, with the opportunity to influence the design and development.
You will be an enthusiastic, motivated and innovative individual who enjoys a challenge and who looks for opportunities to make best use of technology in problem solving.
You will develop high quality web facing applications solutions using the latest technologies and providing software development expertise. You will be building versatile, responsive, public facing applications, websites and API's in line with business requirements.
- Responsive Design (we love Bootstrap)
- Test Driven Development (Junit and Protractor)
- Java (PHP or .Net is of interest to us too!!)
- REST & Web Services
- Maven automated build / deployment
- JIRA and agile frameworks.
Above all we are looking for someone that is genuinely excited by producing strong code and fantastic applications. For the right developer we are more than happy to fill in any gaps in technical knowledge with the training you require and will encourage you to add your favourite technologies into the mix.
What you will get
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days annual leave + 8 statutory bank holidays.
- Opportunities for flexible / remote working
- Personalised Training & Development Plan
- Unlimited access to an online developer training course library
- Experience of the Market leading WebMethods Product suite
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us