The Applicant Sought
- Preference will be given to applicants with a good working knowledge of one or more high-level MVC-type frameworks (e.g. Angular 2, ReactJS, Meteor,js, or similar.) Applicants who have not worked with Angular 2 before should demonstrate their willingness to come up to speed quickly.
- Experience with data presentation and graphics rendering libraries (e.g. especially D3, but also Raphaël, Sigma, or similar) is highly desireable. Some familiarity with SVG and the HTML5 canvasAPI would be advantageous.
- The successful applicant will have advanced knowledge of CSS 3 (selectors, WebKit animations, and similar), and some experience using modern CSS preprocessors (especially LESSor Sass.)
- Preference will be given to candidates with a genuine interest in keeping up to date with modern web technologies and standards. Tell us about a new technology you've discovered and why you're excited to try it out - if it fits with our vision, we'll support you to give it a go.
- Good written and verbal communcation skills are essential; the successful applicant will spend a significant portion of their time developing their implementation ideas in direct conversation with our scientists and our business development team.