Salary - up to £45k per annum
**Relocation packages available**
You will work as a member of their agile development team whose primary responsibility is to build great new features as they are prioritised by the business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining industry leading design tools
- Working in a fast-paced agile/scrum environment to deliver projects to time and specification
- Work to minimise bugs as well as to assess, mitigate and advise of risks associated with code changes
- Understand and implement complex technical requirements
- Work to improve and future proof the application
- Write unit/integration tests to ensure code quality
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Knowledge of React, NodeJS, HTML5, Less and Canvas
- Experience with both RDBMS and NoSQL solutions such as MySQL and Elastic Search.
- Experience using utilities and build tools including Webpack, Npm, ESLint and Karma.
- Working knowledge of the agile/scrum software development process
- A strong understanding of vector maths
- Degree level education or equivalent in computer science or games development
- Experience with Unity3D and or other 3D games development.
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job