- Do you want to make a significant difference to the world we live in?
- Do you want to help develop ground-breaking healthcare platforms?
- Are you highly skilled in NodeJS & ReactJS development?
The need for further clinical trials and medical research is even greater now than it has ever been!
What will you do?
You'll be at the forefront of modularising the exisiting platform into Node-based microservices, UX improvements to the React-based frontend, and collaboration with their R&D and science teams to enhance the potential of the platforms. This role has the potential of team leading, so anyone with expeirence or aspirations of becoming a team lead should apply. Your work will support researchers and health organisations worldwide in improving patient outcomes in conditions affecting brain health including neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and MS, and psychiatric conditions such as depression.
What skills and experience do I need?
- You'll be commercially expeirenced with NodeJS and ReactJS development up to 3 yrs approx
- You'll take the lead in sprint meetings
- You'll work collaboratively with Developers, Scientists and Testers and take ownership of new feature development
- You'll mentor junior members of the team
- Ensure testing and code coverage is optimised
- Experience writing automated tests
- Strong Agile methodolgy focus
- Great company to be a part of
- It's a great feeling knowing the applications/platforms you are developing are changing the world for the better!
- Great Training and benefits including - flexible working, private medical insurance, enhanced pension, training budget for personal development
- Excellent opportunity to grow your careeer and move up the ladder
If you want to find out more about this opportunity, please apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'