If so, this is a unique opportunity where you will get to work in small agile teams, contributing to the design of functional and reactive high frequency systems end - to - end.
We are currently recruiting for a Full Stack.NET / REACT Software Engineer for one of our client in the gaming industry, based in London.
- Contribute, design and define acceptance tests;
- Participate in team knowledge management and make recommendations for continuous improvement;
- Collaborate with the Software development teams on the design, development, and delivery of new features on their RESTful API and related services.
- Web Technologies (Restful Api’s, WebSockets)
- Experience of high frequencyand highly responsive systems.
- Competitive salary + bonus
- breakfast and lunch provided
- Software Development
- Gaming Industry