The company pride themselves on engineering excellence and are looking for someone to help push the boundaries and implement new ideas / processes in order to create the best possible team. They are looking for someone who is passionate about software development and takes pride in their work as well as demonstrating your experience through well crafted web applications.
The ideal candidate would be someone who can quickly connect and collaborate with the development team to deliver great results. A candidate who can bring in ideas from other areas of expertise and software development would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of Object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of React.js or another modern JS Framework
- Experience with server side technology such as Node.js and Express.js
- Experience with backend programming languages such as PHP
- Comfortable working with automation tools (Gulp, Webpack)
- Best practises experience (TDD, Functional programming)
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cross platform mobile development - React Native
- RESTFUL API’s
- PHP MVC frameworks - Laravel, Zend or Symfony
- UI / UX Design skills
The company have created a great working environment and offer a great work life balance. They really look after their development team and have a great office space, choice of hardware as well as offering a salary between £40k-£45k + benefits.
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
- Web Applications