Remote working is available to UK candidates. You will be required to attend the Nottingham office at least 1 day every 2 weeks (for planning and keeping in touch) and attend daily stand ups.
- Equivalent experience and confidence with server-side web application programming (Node.js preferred), ideally using modern frameworks
- Fluency with database programming (MongoDB preferred) and the principles of good database design
- Fluency with HTML and CSS in the context of web applications (rather than simple, static websites)
- Fluency with Git
- Experience of MongoDB administration
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, in particular)
Reporting to the Product Manager the role will allow you to use your extensive knowledge and experience to its full. We are looking for someone that has a great passion for innovation and problem solving. You will be working in a team-orientated environment with a focus on delivering high quality solutions with a predictable cadence. The constant desire for continuous improvement is a must, as is a customer-first outlook.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Design, develop and implement software in line with Agile
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Understand and evaluate complex data models
You will have an appetite for owning complex commercial challenges - you must have broad shoulders, be calm under pressure, and understand the commercial reality of business and step up when challenges arise.
£30k-£40k (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits!
Cordius Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Software Development
- Web Applications