Our client is a growing International Online technology company based in Marbella, on the Costa del Sol, Spain.
They are an up-and-coming company in the area, they specialise in offering casino and games products to the online gaming industry. The team is multi-cultural but the main business language is English.
Their modern offices are in a great location with fantastic views from the roof top terrace, great perks and beach team bonding days!
Offering very competitive salaries.
This is a great opportunity to grow in an exciting company with long term career prospects working across mulitple brands/products.
Job purpose/join the growing team
In order to continue their growth journey, our client needs to reinforce their group. This is where you come in:
You will join a team of highly-skilled developers who work with state-of-the art frameworks, tools and technologies - delivering innovative and award-winning products.
You will have the best tools at your disposal while working in a creative environment, designed for you to thrive in.
What you'll be doing
You will script well and are able to work with the most popular frameworks such as Angular, React and Ember.
At times they will also ask for your contribution on HTML & CSS, because things do have to look good, right?
The server side
An important part of our clients backend is written in Node.js, and we expect you to enjoy moving up and down the stack.
They are always working on improving, tweaking and enhancing their systems. Therefore, whether that means adopting a new framework or re-writing components in Go, you have to enjoy this flexible way of working!
Who you are?
Agile development methods and your ability and interest to master these are generally considered an essential requirement for this role. Apart from these, micro services and mobile web development experience are considered a very useful additional skill. Another extra asset up your sleeve could be some exposure in test-driven development work.
To thrive in our environment, we think that you should tick the following boxes:
- Independent:We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility/accountability for their own work.
- Drive and Love: To keep up with the high paced office environment, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do.
- Teamwork:To succeed in this position, you'll work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It’s important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development plans
- International vibe
- Free fruit, coffee and soda
- Playful, bright and modern offices in Marbella city centre
- Recreation area including an amazing view from our roof terrace
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events
- Online Gaming