- Are you hungry for an opportunity where you can truly develop you career way beyond that of a stereotypical Developer both financial and technically?
- Are you extremely passionate about technology and would love to work for a company that will welcome your ideas as well as actively encourage you to incorporate them into your role?
- Do you want to work for a company who will reward you with bonuses and personal development to truly incentivise you?
Then read on as this is the break you have been looking for!
A Standard Day Will Look Like This…
- Implementing UI features in the Client Facing Web applications
- Working closely with other members of the development team to deliver new features
- Contributing and discussing ideas in the specification and design stages
- Exceeding client expectations and delighting users with clear, concise and attractive UI
- Contributing to an evolving UI team, expressing your opinions, and helping shape the future of the application and its development
- Using your debugging and testing skills to solve problems - you know your way around the dev tools
- Developing cross-browser compatible solutions
- Enthusiasm about emerging web standards and technologies
- Experience of modern development techniques including modular CSS and component-orientated
- Experience of CSS pre-processors, especially SASS
- Ability to communicate your UX decisions with your peers and less technical colleagues
Your Desirable Attributes…
- Experience or an interest to work with Node.js is highly desirable
- Experience of responsive web design
- Exposure to Salesforce Platform
- Operated in a financial institution
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 (may pay slightly more for the right candidate) + bonus + development & benefits
Location: West London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job