Developing and maintaining of production mobile applications integrating with an AWS hosted backend API, across iOS and Android
- Active building and maintenance of production mobile applications. Existing applications include code based on Typescript, ES6, Vue, React or Angular.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, tested, and reliable code
- Experience with Vue, React or Angular 2+
- Working knowledge of Typescript
- Experience with Ionic
- Understanding of Git
- Strong knowledge of functional programing principles in software development
- Ability to design and build optimised, scalable and reliable web applications
- Look for opportunities to use or create standards and frameworks to improve the overall quality of developed software
- Pragmatic and systematic when developing a new system
The Company is a fully integrated mobile software company who design, develop and publish mobile apps. They are fully committed to working remotely, allowing each individual to maintain a healthy work life balance.
What we offer you
- Fully Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holidays
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'