The company pride themselves on engineering excellence and are looking for someone to help push the boundaries and implement new ideas / processes in order to create the best possible team. They are looking for someone who is passionate about Software development and takes pride in their work as well as demonstrating your experience through cutting edge web applications.
The ideal candidate would be someone who can quickly connect and collaborate with the development team to deliver great results. A candidate who can bring in ideas from other areas of expertise and software development would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of Object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of React or another modern JS Framework such as Angular or Vue.js
- Experience with server side technology such as Node.js and Express
- Exposure to Full Life Cycle Development
- Experience with RESTful API’s
- Best practises experience (TDD, Functional programming)
- Comfortable working with automation tools (Gulp, Webpack)
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cross platform mobile development - React Native
- Working in an Agile environment
- Automation testing
- Knowledge of SQL
The company have an excellent working environment and really pride themselves on looking after their technical developers. This is a great opportunity to join a business which offers great career progression and recognition. The role is paying up to £50k with the following benefits: Company pension, flexible working, free onsite parking, free onsite gym, private healthcare and training.
If you are interested in the vacancy please apply or contact Brandon Hussain at Avanti for immediate consideration.
- Application Development
- Full Life Cycle Development