Web Developer - Java, NodeJS, React - Initial 3 month contract
My client, a leading global consultancy are looking to recruit a Web Developer to work on a new set of applications for one of the UK’s biggest organisations. You will be part of a Web Development team building a new SPA framework for a set of web applications used by millions of users a day.
This role will allow you to work either remotely, in Brighton or in their Central London office.
Your role will involve:
- Work on applications using Java 8, Spring Boot and NodeJS
- Assist with the SPA UI integration with ReactJS
- Develop code to Microservices architecture using Docker
- Work in a TDD/BDD Agile development process
- Work in a DevOPs / Continuous Integration environment.
- Be able to gather requirements and document them
- Be able to work with the Technical team to deliver solutions to agreed timescales.
- Constantly improve quality: refactoring code, proposing new tools and improving processes.
- Work across the entire technical stack and infrastructure, including internal and external APIs, enterprise distributed systems, services and tools.
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- Some knowledge of ReactJS
- Docker (also Kubernetes will be beneficial but can be learn on the contract)
- Some development experience in a DevOps /CI environment
- Experience of developing Enterprise distributed systems.
This will be an initial 3 month contract, with a potential 12 month contract renewal to follow.
Please send your CV to discuss this role further.
- Spring Boot
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job