Java Technical Trainer - Birmingham
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work with one of Europe's fastest growing and leading provider of consulting services. You will be training junior developers as they make the next step to becoming the top .Net developers in the business.
If you are a .Net trainer or Computer Science lecturer with focus on .Net technologies, then please apply to be a part of this amazing business!
As a business they can offer some amazing benefits. As well as a healthy salary, there is also a quarterly bonus of up to 20%
- Experience in technical training or lecturing
- High level of knowledge in Java
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering Technical training modules effectively and to a high standard
- Assessing and grading students work
- Providing feedback to students
- Providing coaching and support to students
** IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION - FAST OFFER **
This is an exceptional opportunity for a senior developer/tech lead looking to progress their career massively with a company they can grow with and build a successful career out of!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'