An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Java Technical Lead to join our front-end development team based at our Head Office in Nuneaton.
- Overseeing the day to day operation of our agile UI workstream from refinement to delivery, maintaining a high level of quality and efficiency
- Responsible for creating working schedules, managing efforts and resources whilst tracking the team’s progress and reporting back on any risks or issues.
- Experience in using Atlassian Jira
- Solid experience in Agile development
- Working knowledge of Oracle ATG Commerce, BCC, Commerce Pipeline, Request Pipeline, repository architecture, Nucleus, Dynadmin tool
- Experience with one or more modern tools is preferred: Selenium, MSpec, SpecFlow, Fitnesse, Cucumber, Visual Studio Test Pro, GIT, SonarCube, or Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of Endecca is preferred
- Experience with J2EE development and concepts: Servlets, JSPs (JSTL) and Struts.
- Web services such as SOAP and REST, with good understanding of JSON/XML/XSLT/XSD/XPATH
- Experience working on system integrations, API platform integration (OMS, Call Centre, Search, ERP, payment gateways)
- Source control processes & tools (SVN or GIT)
- Understanding of build processes and tools (for example, Gradle, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Ansible, Docker, continuous builds)
- Deployment knowledge for one or more of the major J2EE application server platforms
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…