We are currently looking to speak to Java Developers for a Client based in Bangor, Our Client are a World Leader in the E Gaming Market and due to new business for the studio they need a talented Java Team Lead to come on board to help with current and future projects.
The Java Team Lead will direct a team of developers producing code and supporting materials which is both functional and operable.
This will involve:
- Working with development manager to produce and maintain technical design documentation
- Providing architectural guidance to developers in the team on component design.
- Development of component code
- Specifying and assigning work to developers in the team
- Communicating progress to development manager and project management
- Maintaining resource utilisation data as directed by Project Office
- Helping to deliver operable projects to operations for test and deployment
- Core Java
- Multithreading experience
- Spring MVC
- REST web services
- Degree level education in technical discipline (min 2.1)
- 5-7 years serious development work in a team of developers
- Extensive experience of complete software lifecycle
- Experience and knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Enterprise web application experience
- Distributed environment experience
- Postgraduate technical qualification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job