Java Software Engineer
Salary: Dependable on experience
Job type: Employment contract
Are you a Software Engineer with JAVA language programming experience that is looking for an exciting and challenging role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Engineer to join rapidly growing online retailer and play an active role in company expansion within the e-commerce sector; specifically involved with the design, development and implementation of bespoke software solutions.
- You will be developing software solutions for one of the most successful e-commerce platforms in Europe to enable our growing business.
- You will be working in a challenging Agile environment, taking part in all software life cycle, including concept, development and maintenance.
- You will participate in solving challenges from the Logistics and E-Commerce domains together with the Product Owner and Team.
- On daily basis you will learn and grow your skills, striving for mastery using state-of-the-art technologies and practices such as AWS, Microservices, Docker, TDD and much more!
- You are person interested in developing complete solutions, not only writing code
- You are deeply invested in broadening your knowledge, learning new things and mastering the ones you already know
- Trust, self-organization, shared responsibility and teams without the roles defined inside them describes the best environment for you to thrive in
- Clean, modular code designed with architectural principles in mind and proper use of design patterns is simply a part of what you do
- On daily basis for software design and development you use the best available tools and frameworks
- Being responsible for the quality of the solution you deliver is natural for you
- You have proven knowledge and experience of entire software delivery process from the business need to daily maintenance
- You have experience with a modern Java and frontend technology stack, as well as cloud-based tools and microservices architecture.
- Creative taxes (this is decided each month, depends on candidate's situation/income)
- Flexible working hours
- Work phone
- Discount in shop
- Table tennis/ fruit every other day/ honey- teas in kitchen
- English/ German courses
- Technical courses (depends on candidate's needs)
- Private medical care, Multisport
- Participate in conferences
- Internal meetups to share ideas
- Extra 4 days off
If you or someone you know is willing to take such offer, please do not hesitate to apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'