Java Software Engineer / Java Software Developer
reQiva has just started working with a new client who are a multi-national software solutions provider with thousands of users across the globe who have expanded their operations to England and now require a Java Software Engineer to join their time after continued growth.
• Experience with a large range of Java development tools such as JUnit, Maven, Gradle, Ant. etc.
• Competent developing both front and back-end processes.
• Able to write unit tests that achieve high levels of code coverage.
• Capable of developing on both Linux and Windows platforms.
• Experience of SDLC's, including Agile methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills ti interact with development teams and customers.
• Drive, passion, proactive with an attention to detail.
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, PHP, Perl, etc.
• Knowledge of multiple development languages
• Design, document, implement and test new interfaces according to requirements.
• Develop test automation to ensure product quality.
• Diagnose & resolve bugs.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of web-API interfaces.
More about the role:
If you are interested in joining a talented team building software products that enable the next generation of innovation in their products then this is the role for you!
up to £55,000 (depending on experience)
Wokingham which is commutable from Reading, Bracknell, Ascot, Guildford, Staines, Richmond to name a few by train or car.
Glenn Rose @ reQiva Digital Careers
- Solutions Provider
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job