Top Tier 1 Investment bank looking for experienced software engineer to join Front Office team.
The successful candidate will:
- Participate in an agile based software development life-cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews.
- Collaborate with the production support team for release and maintenance of the components.
- Work closely with the other developers in determining and following best development and architecture practice.
- Propose and provide feedback from experience/knowledge on architecture, design, technology choices and technology direction of the platform.
- Mentor less experienced developers both in London and India through pair programming and code review.
- Fully participate in requirement and design meetings for new functionality.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 5 years software development experience in an investment banking environment, or equivalent.
- Solid experience with server-side Java (ideally Java 8) development
- Experience with multithreaded architectures and optimised UI's
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Rate: Successful candidate can look to receive up to £650
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.