Top Tier 1 Investment bank looking for experienced software engineer to join Front Office team.
The successful candidate will:
- Participate in an agile based software development life-cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews.
- Collaborate with the production support team for release and maintenance of the components.
- Work closely with the other developers in determining and following best development and architecture practice.
- Propose and provide feedback from experience/knowledge on architecture, design, technology choices and technology direction of the platform.
- Mentor less experienced developers both in London and India through pair programming and code review.
- Fully participate in requirement and design meetings for new functionality.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 5 years software development experience in an investment banking environment, or equivalent.
- Solid experience with server-side Java (ideally Java 8) development
- Experience with multithreaded architectures and optimised UI's
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Rate: Successful candidate can look to receive up to £650
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"