Java Software Engineer - Financial -Milton Keynes - £50-70,000
Java Software Engineer - Full Stack Developer - Financial - £50-70,000 Per Annum
This banking giant is looking for Full Stack Java Engineers at different levels of experience using Java technologies and most importantly a keenness and aptitude to cross-train into the latest technologies.
You will be building bespoke front-end and middleware applications in an Agile environment. You will be developing technical knowledge and skills on multiple technology tools & platforms, working as part of a Scrum team contributing to the ongoing evolution of the company's existing software, innovating new solutions using the latest technologies.
- Good knowledge and experience of Modern FE application design patterns, architecture and clean coding.
- A passion for building solid applications using Java
- Experience in application Development using Java/JEE
- Ideally experience in Spring modules and ORM Tools such as Hibernate
- Experience using HTML/CSS, Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in of Windows and Linux system environments
- Understanding of the software development process (TDD, BDD…)
- A love of learning and sharing knowledge
- Natural collaborators
If you share their passion for technology and are up for the challenge, get in touch with up immediately!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"