Java Software Engineer / Java Developer required to join Agile Scrum development team for leading player in the Cloud marketplace based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
They are an innovative and disruptive team that take on challenging software projects, designing and producing quality code.
- Mid-level Java development (Java 8) with RESTful API’s, Spring and Spring Boot
- Worked in an Agile scrum team including TDD, OO design
- SQL databases
- Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) including build scripts
- RabbitMQ or other Advanced Message Queuing Protocol implementations
Nice to have or gain:
- Vagrant, Docker
- Openstack, VMware, AWS, Azure
- Security coding practices
- NoSQL databases like MongoDB
You will be expected to learn new skills as required and keep up to date with current technical trends and best practices in development and cloud delivery.
Benefits include 10% bonus, 25 days holiday rising to 30 with service, Pension, Healthcare, Life Cover, Free parking, Social and Charity events, Onsite facilities including gym and restaurant.
Send your CV now and advise when is a good time to discuss further. We will provide a full specification and assist you in applying for this great job.
- Software Engineer
- Agile Scrum