40,000 - £50,000 per annum + an employee share scheme, flexible working, TOIL, 1 day home working per week, 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
Permanent role based in Cwmbran, South Wales
Based in the technical hub of Cwmbran, our innovative client in the Mobile Telco Advertising industry are currently interviewing for Software Engineers to join their dynamic team. Our client has a breakthrough patented technology that enables secure and privacy compliant real time data matching that will be used globally to power worldwide recognised consumer brands. The company have skills / abilities in all areas, offer a development led environment (Dev Ops, TDD) which include regular Lightening Talks and workshops, they have an attractive and modern working environment, a great product, and have a clear road map of green field development projects.
Working fast paced but process driven environment, the successful candidate will be an expert level developer in Java technologies. This is an outstanding opportunity for a proven Java engineer to work at a highly ambitious company who develop a product that some of the largest network providers around the, utilising the latest development principles and methodologies including OO design / OO Programming.
* Extensive experience in programming in Java
* Experience of the Play framework and Spring Boot
* Experience of using Java Persistence API's, REST and SOAP services
* Maven build framework
* Experience with network protocols
* Experience of developing maintainable and efficient code using SOLID principles/design patterns
Desirable, but not essential skills:
* Agile working practices
* Devops exposure
* Exposure to the Spring framework
What you will be offered:
* Competitive salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
* Employee share scheme
* 1 day home working per week
* Flexible working hours (10:00am - 4:00pm) core working hours)
* 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
* A diverse and technically talented team to work within.
* Java Software Engineer
* £40,000 - £50,000
* Staff benefits
* Permanent role based in Cwmbran, South Wales
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- spring boot
- Java spring
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job