Java Software Engineer - Manchester - Java, AWS, Docker, ElasticSearch, Spring Boot
Java Software Engineer with is required by a leading company based in Manchester, as part of a Software Engineering team of 60+. - Will offer Home working also
This is an exciting & challenging time and they are looking for a mid level & senior engineers with a strong mix of Java, web and mobile experience to help them accelerate the delivery of their next generation of products.
- Strong experience in Java & building customer-focused sites
- Developing highly available, performant RESTful APIs
- Agile methodologies
- Using TDD (or similar) to deliver high-quality solutions
- Ideally some cloud experience AWS or Azure
These Engineer roles are fundamental to the business. Areas of the role include:
- Work on new Greenfield projects
- Help create and push and true Agile and DevOps culture throughout the software engineering function
- Contribute to the new application development (both web & mobile) as well as the implementation of new features.
- Work closely with the product and delivery teams to release features on the right schedule.
- Drive continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
If you are feeling stagnated in your current software team, or want to progress to a true lead role then this could be the exact kind of role you are looking for.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £40,000 - £65,000 + Flexible working + Homeworking. To apply press apply now or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Feel free to add me on LinkedIn if you want to set up an informal and confidential chat before applying
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'