Java Software Developer - Spring, Microservices - £40-65k
Java Software Developer - API Development, Spring, Microservices - £40-65k+ Benefits
Hampshire or London + Remote working options
A great opportunity for a Java Software Developer to work for an established business going through a period of investment offering Greenfield project work. The company boast a modern technical stack, excellent scope for progression, aggressive growth plans and an extensive benefits package.
The company also offer an excellent benefits package including a generous pension contribution, Bonus and Flexible home working options.
The role is open to experienced Developers with 2 years' experience+ up to Senior level Software Developers. To be considered for this position it is essential to demonstrate commercial experience with Java, Spring and Agile software development best practice.
- Contribute to the full development lifecycle of a business-critical software solution
- Collaborate to design, build and deliver new API features.
- Work on high traffic and high availability websites
- Work to coding best practices, SOLID principles
- Commercial Java development experience - Java8+
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Agile development processes / TDD
- Excellent communication skills, able to work as part of a collaborative development team
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- DevOps understanding is desirable
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery is desirable
- Experience with Scala, Kotlin or Node.js is desirable
The company have offices in Hampshire and London so candidates can be based across the Southeast, with the option to WFH 2-3 days per week.
For the full details please apply to this advert or contact me on LinkedIn, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK and UK based
- Software Engineer
- Spring Boot
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'