Java Pricing Developer
Tier 1 Investment Bank in London requires multiple Java Pricing Developers to join their Financial Markets team.
Qualification & Skills
- Core Java within Investment Banking
- Ability to develop latency sensitive systems
- Agile development
- Development experience on functional language, such as Haskell, is a plus.
- Any experience with NoSql/Spark could be advantageous (depending on the role)
- Experience with git and Atlassian toolset
- Financial Market domain knowledge
- Investment banking is a strong plus
- Derivatives business is a plus
- An excellent Java developer with good software design principles and the ability to write robust code and accompanying test suites
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience in the end-to-end design, development and support of financial markets systems
- Ability to work and liaise directly with the Front Office, Middle Office, Product Control and various risk functions
- Provide second line support
Familiarity or experience in micro-services and container technologies (preferably Docker)
- Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps
- Any experience in distributed data stores a plus
- Functional programming experience a plus
- FIX experience a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"