Java FX eTrading Developer - Tier 1 Investment Bank
The successful candidate will work closely with Trading, Front Office and research as part of a small team to develop low latency pricing and connectivity systems.
The role is focused on the banks significant but incremental revamping programme to spot and forward pricing engines, as well as the continues introduction of low latency technology and architecture.
- Strong Java development skills including experience with multi-threaded
- Experience of high-performance/ low latency development
- Computer Science/Equivalent
- Front Office trading systems
- Experience working on FX Trading systems is highly desirable
The Successful candidate can look to revive £650-800pd depending on experience.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.