Exciting opportunity to join a well established market leader in building a brand new platform, seen to be a key component of the company.
This position will be involved from the beginning phase of the project, responsible for some of the architectural decisions and building the platform out from scratch.
Market leading, global leader in enabling the world to best utilise Data to positively impact lives and experiences.
This is a Senior Java Engineer / Senior Software Engineer position, where you will be responsible for some of the architectural decisions. You will:-
- Help lead your fellow engineers as they tackle challenging problems such as implementing Service Orientated Architecture (SOA), building out a new cloud platform, and creating a market-leading product.
- Be comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and industry best practices.
- Treat infrastructure as code leveraging tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and Terraform.
- Design with privacy and security-first principles.
- Have a start-up personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
You will have:
- Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code in Java.
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them.
- Experience with developing for and deploying into Kubernetes.
- Excellent base salary to £90K
- Excellent stock options provided
- Remote based initially and based in London office moving forward (when it is safe)
- Distributed Systems
- Big Data
- Java Engineer - Kubernetes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'