Java Engineer | Junior Developer | Java | Web Applications
This is an excellent opportunity for engineers with varied OOP programming experience, either academically or commercially to join a rapidly growing innovative and successful Oxfordshire based company who create niche, next generation software applications.
The company are very well established organisation and have earned themselves an excellent reputation on a global scale for the innovation and quality of their software applications.
This role offers an opportunity to get in whilst they are going through a sustained growth period. The requirements all include a deep understanding of object oriented development and there will be plenty of opportunity to learn within the role, as many projects coming up now involve functional and cross functional programming.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be involved across the full SDLC of the design and development of innovative software applications
- Add to the ethos of a vibrant young technology company with innovation, hard-work and a true passion for technology
- Work on a range of tools using a diverse technology stack and be heavily involved with new projects involving functional programming
Java Engineer Required Skills:
- Commercial Java experience.
- A strong academic track record. Likely qualifications may include BSc in a computing, scientific, mathematical or engineering discipline.
- Ideally having knowledge of UNIX-like operating systems.
- Willingness to cross train to other OOP languages.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to fit in with teams of varying size and seniority.
- Knowledge / Experience with web technologies such
- Other advantageous skills may include: Spring, Hibernate, GWT or Eclipse for example.
Oxford, Oxfordshire in general, London, Reading
Salary depending on experience / qualifications:
£30,000 - £45,000
Glenn Rose @ reQiva Digital Careers
- Object Oriented
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job