Digitalent are proud to be working exclusively with a FinTech Scale Up based in North West. Their product is backed by financial heavyweights, and enjoys constant evolution so this is your chance to join a company changing the way payroll is paid!
They are looking for 2 x Developers to create new Java Applications. You will get involved with developing and designing user interface components and implementing them following ReactJS workflows (Redux), back end services using Java with Spring Boot. Working closely with the business you will predict application development requirements based on underlying architecture changes. Either individually or leading a team of resources you will determine hardware/software system requirements and lead design. Analyzing, designing, programming, debugging, supporting and modifying software enhancements and/or new products used in local, network, or cloud. Completing all documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
There are two roles on offer - a Lead Developer and a Mid Level, so the scope of your role will reflect the skills and experience you can offer.
We would love to hear from you if:
- Have knowledge of MySQL/SQL Server/Mongo
- Comfortable with application coding based on design and specifications and have worked with application protocols such as JSON and REST
- Experience in Full Stack Development Java & React JS and committed to becoming an integral part of and fostering growth within an expanding development team.
Any of the below would really help too:
- Java Development experience
- High level skills in Java, (minimum java 1.8 - knows to write lambda expression, understands functions etc), using the latest SDKs and tools and frameworks such as Spring boot, spring data, Spring test, spring-security etc
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications using RESTFUL services, and JSON.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Understands database concepts - proficient in writing relational and non-relational (mongo) database queries.
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards)
- Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages, especially around modern application architectures.
- Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile browsers.
- Experience in highly-secured online environments that use n-tier designs and extensive fire walling to enhance security.
- Experience in multi data center physical implementation models for scalability and resilience.
- Experience partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
The role is offering hybrid working and a full range of benefits, full details can be disclosed!
- Software Development
- Sql Server
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'