Global e-gaming operator based in Malaga (Spain) seeks talented Java Developer(s) to take ownership of coding new features and enhancements for our suite of online gaming products, marketing tools and back office. Joining a multi-disciplined Agile team, you will work across the full SDLC with plenty of scope to work with the latest technologies.
Your Main Tasks And Responsibilities Include
Analysis, development and testing of our bespoke platform, integrating with 3rd party games, helping to develop our suite of marketing, back office and CRM tools.
As part of a scrum team you will participate in the sprint planning sessions and together with other team members do the technical design and estimations ensuring future maintainability, extensions and performance of applications
Must Have Skills
- Strong core Enterprise Java server-side development experience
- Spring, Maven, GIT, RESTful services, Debugging API’s
- Linux, basic shell scripting, CURL
- Experience with database development: MySQL & NoSQL & Database design
- Good communication skills (Fluent in English)
- Online gaming, system integrations (e.g. 3rd party games, CRM & BI tools, mail systems, CMS) test automation, load testing, i18n, system monitoring tool development,
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Preferential gym rates
- An awesome office environment in Málaga
- Office next to the beach
- Convenient transport links
- Flexible working time
Please submit CV's in English.
- API development