Java Developers that want to train in Websphere Commerce required for a leading eCommerce company on a permanent basis at all levels (Junior, Mid, Senior and Lead)
Salary: Dependent upon experience - Competitive
- Full project lifecycle experience in delivering complex, high volume applications preferably Internet based
- Solid core Java programming skills
- Experience with J2EE development and concepts: EJBs, Servlets, JSPs (JSTL) and Struts.
- Experience with Rest services
- Working knowledge of design patterns
- Experience of eCommerce technologies (ie WebSphere Commerce, Hybris, Magento)
- Working knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application Server preferred but other platforms accepted
- Deployment knowledge for one or more of the major J2EE application server platforms
- Good SQL skills, plus JDBC. Knowledge of Database objects: Stored Procedures, Indexes, Triggers, Joins
- Hands-on experience with Unix based systems (Solaris, HPUX, BSD, Linux) including Perl and bash scripting.
- Working knowledge of Eclipse / WSAD, RAD preferred but other IDE platforms accepted alongside version control systems (e.g. SVN, GIT).
- Working knowledge of IBM DB2 preferred but other major RDBMS solutions accepted.
- Understanding of object oriented concepts and UML notation.
- Jakarta libraries such as Log4J, Commons, ANT and JUnit
- JMS and message queues such as IBM's MQ Series or equivalents beneficial.
- Previous experience of Java based e-commerce solutions highly desired, e.g. Blue Martini, ATG, Demandware, ElasticPath etc.
- Working knowledge of Apache web server, Apache rewrites etc
- Web services SOAP and REST. With good understanding of JSON/XML/XSLT/XSD
- CMS Integration to Ecommerce platforms. Any Jackrabbit based CMS, CQ5, AEM etc
- AJAX, JSTL,
- Integration with any fulfilment systems, stock management or Inventory systems.
- Testing frameworks such as JUNIT or Mockito
About the role:
We are looking for a strong Java/J2EE developer with exposure to web based J2EE technologies. The successful applicant will work with highly skilled J2EE Developers and other teams within the comapny to deliver successful Client projects, including installing, configuring and developing customized code for WebSphere Commerce. The successful candidate will also be involved in Developing custom Controller Commands, EJBs and JSPs. Performing the maintenance and modification of programs currently in production. Code new applications from predefined program specifications.