Our client is a 5 year old scale-up business with a great team atmosphere built on trust. The company is winning some very exciting projects driving digital & data transformation for some of the largest financial institutions in the UK/Europe/Globe. The company enjoyed 400% revenue growth in 2021 and has an excellent pipeline for 2022 and beyond.
We are looking for a Java Developer to join their successful, stable, and growing team and this can be working from home.
Working from home with meetings in London office and very occasional travel to Copenhagen optional
£55-70K plus extensive benefits package
To be successful in this role:
You will be a confident Java Developer with 3-5 years of experience in Development projects (essential).
Additional desirable (but not essential) requirements for this role include:
- Python, .NET or C# Development Skills
- PowerShell experience
- RestAPI Development including swagger
- SOA Integration experience
- Experience of working with Code repositories such as JIRA, Github,
- Automation Tooling such as Jenkins, Ansible and ControlM
- Azure DevOps experience would be an advantage but not necessary
- Previous experience in financial services
- Comfortable in a working from home environment
Job role and responsibilities:
You will be working from home as a Java Developer on financial applications, data protection and data governance tooling integration. Working effectively with five team members and all stakeholders including Business Analysts, Project Managers and Support professionals. Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Working on Managed Services projects, developing new Data Masking algorithms via the Delphix data platform, integrating with DevOps pipelines
- Proactively simplifying processes
- Implement end to end data protection services
- Develop new functionality and tools for the client as required
- On-going maintenance of developed algorithms
- Working on multiple projects, as required by the business including automated data governance & data virtualisation projects
The company was setup by ambitious founders who had extensive knowledge and existing networks within Financial Services. They have grown from 5 to 30 people due to their success, and look set to double in size in the coming year.
The company’s mission is to be the leading data transformation specialist within the Financial Markets. Their solutions bring the data agility, data security and data governance required to fuel transformation and drive innovation within FS. This position is working from home.
- Managed Services
- Software Development
- Data Governance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'