Java Developer - Remote Working option - £60k
My successful, fast growing Global client is looking for a Java Developer to join their growing Development team
What will you be doing as a Java Developer
- Working on projects spanning large-scale development, small system improvements and bug fixes.
- Full development lifecycle including code, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Work using best practice and in a supportive team that achieves high coding standards.
- Ensuring quality delivery of software including creating documentation and completing testing and code reviews where needed.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Core Java (Java 8 and beyond).
- Experience with open source frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Exposure to database technologies – SQL, Hibernate and Oracle/Postgres.
- Experience in the development and design of web applications in a JEE environment.
Desirable Skills: (any of the following are advantageous):
- Experience developing SOAP and REST webservices.
- Knowledge of unit testing, using JUnit/TestNG and mocking frameworks.
- Familiarity with web design, CSS, HTML and JSP/Thymeleaf.
- Experience using modern version control software (such as Git).
- Experience with developing Tomcat web applications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'