Bristol with a couple of days remote
To £55K plus excellent benefits package
Our client has been steadily developing for the past 5+ years, gaining a strong reputation for innovation within 5G. They have won multiple awards for their products and are going from strength to strength. Due to this success they are now looking for additional software engineers and welcome candidates from all backgrounds
This company prides itself on providing support and developing individuals to achieve their capacity.
Developers are responsible for the design, implementation, testing, and documentation of the software in the portfolio and associated systems. You will be involved in feature design, implementation, testing, documentation, and delivery. There is also scope to work with customers, product managers and field engineers in defining requirements.
Essential skills required for this role include:
- Java software development
- Agile development methodologies
- Detailed knowledge of working with Linux
- REST API development
- Good knowledge of database technologies
Desirable skills include:
- Microservices development
- Containerisation such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Open Source software tools, libraries and development processes
- Cloud deployment
- Networking or telecommunications protocols (Layer 2, Layer 3, VLANs, TCP/IP, LTE, OTN, WDM, etc.)
- API development
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'