We are hiring Product Engineers skilled in Java development to work with a global logistics and freight business. The work involves building a new intelligent network and application platform to integrate with customer and ecommerce platforms. Tech used involves Java, React, AWS with a microservices architecture in a pure agile environment.
A leader in the cargo and freight sector. Our client is undergoing an company wide IT transformation involving making significant investments in technology to enhance and scale their technology portfolio to support the growth of their global business.
As part of the Product teams, you will work across their Transportation Management, CX and Digital Services portfolio and will help create an agile, collaborative and learning culture, driven by the best technical engineering.
They are building an intelligent gateway suite of applications with the backend written in Java and the frontend written in React using microservices architecture and hosted in AWS. The business is evolving into a product led, engineering led culture with a truly agile setup that involves definitions of done and ready; retrospectives at the end of each sprint.
- Build and maintain critical features within core customer facing product(s).
- Manage production builds and developments across back end and front end technologies.
- Support IT transformation across ERP, CX and Digital Services, establishing a DevOps function with CD/CI, Automated Testing etc over the next 2 years.
- Maintaining, supporting and continuously improving the various platforms.
- Drive effective Problem Management & Root Cause analysis on service-related issues, identifying trends and ensuring that all insights are addressed quickly and effectively.
- Willingness to learn and use new technologies.
- Skilled in Java OOP and the Spring Framework.
- Comfortable with troubleshooting at all levels of the stack.
- Demonstrates technical agility and a thoughtful approach to complex problems.
- Strong communication skills, including influencing and negotiation.
An opportunity to join a business that is experiencing continued growth and heavily investing in their technology stack to build on their success. Competitive salary and benefits along with career progression on offer.
Benefits of working with this business include weekly innovation mornins, knowledge shares discussing how technology can solve business problems.
It is a fun and innovative learning environment with solutions aimed to have an immediate positive impact on the business and its clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'