A leading national retail client of Spring Technology requires a talented Java developer.
- Master development lifecycle.
- Java 11+
- Knowledge in Microservices SQL and NoSQL databases
- Building and consuming RESTful APIs Experience with DevOps and CI/CD tools
- Containerisation using Docker Develop latency sensitive systems Agile development.
- Focus on testing the code, regression testing, integration testing etc)
- Knowledge of distributed architecture and caching ( Redis, HazelCast, ElastiCache etc)
- Applying the fundamentals of domain driven design Develops with SOLID principles in mind
- Knowledge in cloud platforms, ideally Azure.
- Expose to Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of messaging systems.
- Event driven Architecture knowledge
- DevOps experience would be a big plus (Writing Infrastructure as code, using Terraform, Ansible, Chef etc)
- Familiar with search and analytics solutions (Lucene, ElasticSearch, Solr)
- Node.js & Python (some small systems are coded in these languages)
This is a 6 month contract to work for a leading retailer, paying up to £700 per day (inside IR35), with remote working. If interested, then please reply back with an updated CV.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'