Do you want to work for a team that makes a difference?
Do you want to work with a company whose world-class prevention of cyber-crime has secured the future of financial services institutions across the UK?
The client requires a Java Developer to join the team in Gloucester on a perm basis working on client-facing projects. You will be developing the software and solutions that are being implemented onto public and private sector client sites, whilst learning new technologies.
"We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours"
In your role as a Java Developer you will be:
- Joining teams working to increase the companies presence within the industry
- Working in a fast-paced environment at various levels within the team
To be considered for the Java Developer role you must:
- Experience of coding in Java
- Be SC clearable, however, you do not currently need to hold this
- Open to learning new tech stacks
- Proven ability to work within a team of developers
- All rates are considered for this role, Dependant on experience, however, we are mainly targeting between £35K and £60K.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in then Apply Now!
Role: Java Developer
Job type: Perm
Salary: £35 - 60K
Contact: Cara Harkin
- SC Clearance
- Java Developer
- Public sector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'