A Java Developer is required to work in an Agile Scrum environment and demonstrate the ability to fulfil the below requirements over 2 week stints.
* To conceive, write and maintain software program code.
* Translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the
* To contribute to and support the design of software components (as appropriate to the
* To compose and manage supporting software materials required for development (such as
data, graphics, user interface etc.)
* To contribute to estimates for development work with ideas and based on technical
The tasks appropriate to this role will be carried out in accordance with departmental
development processes and standards.
* Experience of modern Front-End and Back-End Web development
* Angular 8
* Java 8
* Rest Web Services
* GIS development experience
* Web Mapping Servers experience
* OpenLayers 4+
* Agile / Scrum
- Java 8 Spring
- Angular 8
- modern Front-End and Back-End Web development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'