Adecco are currently recruiting a Software Developer (Java) for our Swansea based client. Our client is an industry leading company based in the llansamlet area. They are offering a salary up to £45k alongside a fantastic benefits package.
* This Role is to provide the design and implementation of software solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity to customers.
* Create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
* Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
* Design and develops user interfaces and applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
Ideal candidate will have:
* Technology experience with hands-on experience within a technical role, in the field.
* Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
* Technical experience with systems networking, databases, development and user support.
* Experience in software development
* Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java,
* Insight of Springboot and TDD (test driven development) is an advantage
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Java Developer
- Sortware Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'