Java Developer (Various levels)
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
My client is a Global Gaming business and is looking for Java Developers to join the team on a permanent basis.
Do you want to be involved in developing leading online games?
- Work in an agile environment collaborating with Product Managers and business stakeholders to design, develop and build products
- Take responsibility for your own task from conception to completion
- Write software following OOP best practices
- Write software following the Design Patterns that best fit for a problem given;
- Write software following SOLID principles;
- Write Unit tests following TDD;
- Write Integration tests following BDD;
- Apply best engineering practices with other team members, and maintain code quality across applications;
- Ensuring the compliance of responsible gaming protocols
- Web development
- Core Java experience (Java 8 preferred)
- Spring / Spring boot framework
- MS SQL database development
- Unit and integration testing
- SOLID design principles
- Building web services and APIs on REST
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, eXtreme Programming, Kanban, Lean);
- Agile practices (TDD, BDD, Coding Standards, Continuous Integration etc)
- Experience working in the betting, financial and/or banking sector (advantageous).
Sounds interesting? Please apply immediately for further details.
Keywords - software developer, software engineer, Web Developer, Web Engineer, Senior Java Developer, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Software Developer, Developer
Commutable from London, Berkshire, Middlesex, London, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Sussex, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Suffolk
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'