A client of mine are looking for a Senior Java Developer to help create their future digital solutions for wealth management products such as investment funds, discretionary mandates, ISK and more. This is an opportunity for you to work with the latest technologies in Java, React and microservices when building financial solutions for one of the biggest banks in Europe.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you'll play a part in making the client truly digital.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your Future Responsibilities
You'll join Products IT within the companies Wealth Management organization, where you are responsible for developing and supporting Nordea's fund distribution, ISK, IPS, discretionary portfolio management and statements for customer investments.
What you'll be doing
- Being part of one of our scrum teams, with all tasks that are part of the daily development process
- Developing new and existing financial solutions in Java using framework and technologies such as microservices, REST, React
- Contributing with input around development best practices, design and implementation
- Working with unit testing and other test automation techniques such as Mockito, Hamcrest and Junit
The role is based in Stockholm. Welcome to a team of developers, agile coaches and project managers with a passion for IT and finance!
Your profile and background
- Driven, passionate and engaged
- Quality mindset when it comes to software development
- Excellent in communication
- Fluent in English, preferably also in Swedish
- Java 8 (or later), Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Dependency Injection (Spring, GUICE/GIN)
To fast track your application, email yor most up to date CV to or call Celia today on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'